Decorative window films, which are usually made of a clingy, flexible substance such as vinyl, are hot, and they’re a great middle ground between maintaining privacy and letting in natural light. You can buy them in clear or colored versions, and the range of patterns from us — from delicate fl-orals to mod geometries — is too diverse to catalogue. Most are sold in rolls or sheets that you can cut to fit individual window or door panes.
Budget: Varies, but most films are relatively inexpensive.
DIE: Yes, with a steady hand. It takes care and precision to trim films to size.
- Static cling – no adhesive – *NEW* heavyweight vinyl – easier to use! – transparent
- Can be applied several times, very easy to use, no blisters and reposition-able without any difficulties!
- Prevents from sun bleaching fixtures & furniture (min 95% UV protection)
- Fully removable without any residue
- Can be used on any dry flat surface
- Adds decor to a window or door